Watch Repair & Restoration
- All watch makes and brands are serviced
- Repairs are accurately performed, while paying particular attention to detail
- Repairs are of consistent high quality
- We understand the level of importance your watch likely holds
- All jobs are carefully monitored through every stage by our staff
- All jobs are fully insured
- Our watchmakers are experienced professionals. They take pride in their superior work with challenging assignments, and particularly with older watches.
- Overhauls on all makes of American, European, and Japanese watches including Girard Perregaux, Rolex, Gucci, Movado, Bulova, Seiko, Burque Private Label Swiss watches
- Repair or replacement of movements or circuits
- New crystals installed
- Custom cut crystals for hard to fit watches
- Installation of Fine American made leather watch straps
Our Process… what you can expect.
- Each watch is given individual attention by our staff
- Your order is recorded with your specific instructions
- You will receive a written estimate based upon what we anticipate the problem is. Most watches are left for further evaluation by the watchmaker ($20 fee) with instructions of a “not to exceed…. amount.” (The $20 fee is applied to the cost of the repair).
- Each job is given a unique number and is tracked by name and date.
- Most jobs are hand carried to and from our watchmaker by our staff on a weekly basis. We choose not to use a courier service, however, on very rare occasions, we may use USPS Registered mail.
- The watchmaker calls us with a firm price and seeks our authorization to proceed. We will contact you and proceed as you instruct.
- Upon return to our shop, your watch is inspected for accuracy and quality
- We will notify you of the job’s completion